DescriptionMODEL 200M - Marine Hinge
Designed specifically for the marine environment.
The Nik-O-Lok 200M Surface Spring Hinge is truly a superior product. Its smooth, contemporary design and permanent satin finish makes it an attractive hinge that will blend with any decor. The hinge leaves are made of Zamac, a sturdy zinc alloy that assures durability and long life. All other working parts are made of rust resistant stainless steel. Reverse hinges have a stainless steel spring, while forward hinges have an oil tempered, music wire spring.
Nik-O-Lok's exclusive surface hinge design provides a highly beneficial advance in weight of material, performance, appearance and ease of maintenance. This hinge embodies the highest principles of both engineering and workmanship.
You won't find a better hinge for original installation or replacement purposes at any cost!
- Accepted by the Navy as suitable substitute for the Bommer 1011 hinge
- Special zinc alloy (Zamac) permits reduction in weight at no sacrifice in strength or wearing quality.
- Satin finish reduces reflection, enhances appearance and makes hinge easy to clean.
- Springs operate freely and continuously without restraint because they have diametric ends securely anchored in slotted lugs at top and bottom.
- Stainless steel thrust bearings at top and bottom assuring smooth operation.
- Adjustable spring tension.
- Right or left handed, inward or outward opening available with reverse spring to hold door open
- Mounting pattern: 2-5/8" x 2-5/8"
- Available off the shelf for immediate delivery
Please be sure to specify forward or reverse hinge when ordering.
Shipping weight: 3 1/2 lbs. per each